<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Very excited. When we were in Vanuatu in January, David and Dylan and I had a few days to kill, so went down to Tanna Island to visit Yassur Volcano, that I’d seen on Survivor Vanuatu. It was amazing enough that we got there in the first place, turning up to the airport to take the last 3 seats, me sitting next to a guy staying exactly where we wanted to go, hitching a ride with him from one side of the Island to the other and joining his tour of the volcano. It was a spectacular site, with amazing pyrotechnics that went for hours - incredibly beautiful.

While we were there, some people were there taking photos for an extreme post office that was going to be launched there. They said that we might end up on stamps or a postcard, but we didn’t take them too seriously. A few days ago I thought I’d check. I went to and saw a link to volcano post . I saw a stamp that looked a bit exciting, so I clicked on the stamps link and up came . That was even cooler, so I clicked on the top right stamp and up came - the contents of which are here.

How cool is that?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?