<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 16, 2003

My Granma died the other day, and it was a pretty sad affair. She’d been in hospital for a week due to heart problems, but we’d been told that she should be OK. Happened quite quickly in the end. We were all happy for her. We know she’s with her Lord now, is pain free and doesn’t have to put up with the failings of a deteriorating earthly body anymore. It’s good news for her, but still sad news for us back here. I already miss her, and keep thinking of times when we should see her, but know that we won’t now. She was always so nice and gentle and caring and loving. She always told me how much she loved me and was praying for me and was proud of me.

The last time we saw her we were able to say that Ruth was pregnant, and that was terrific opportunity. She was very excited, and it brought her lots of joy. Every time I told anyone that we’d told Granma before she died I started crying. I would have been devastated if we hadn’t told her.

Anyway, I guess I’ll see her and Grampa again before long.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?