<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Resignation 

It saddens me to announce my resignation from Springwood Church of Christ, effective January 31st, 2006. For many years I have wrestled with the issue of how best to use my passions and gifts. I believe that now the time is appropriate, with God’s help, to seek a position where I am a better fit. I am confident that this will be best for myself and the Church.

Although I am optimistic about the future, this decision brings me an enormous amount of sorrow. I have thoroughly enjoyed the nine years I will have worked here. The people I have had the privilege of working with have been exceptional, and I bear malice towards noone here. I love God’s Church at Springwood, and it has felt like a real family all my life.
For the future, I don’t know what is around the corner. I am open to anything – ministry, secular work, further study. Whatever I am doing, I plan to be a representative of the Most High God and seek to serve Him wherever I am. At this stage I assume that Springwood will remain my home Church next year. Please pray for Ruth, Elizabeth and myself in this time. This will be extremely painful for us all. We will need wisdom, guidance, and courage to navigate this change

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?